1. Stories must have a minimum length of 25,000 words. The more words, the better.
2. AUs and Crossovers are both allowed.
3. You can post your story on your own journal or site, but no posting until the posting date.
4. Stories have to have a beta reader.
5. All stories must have proper warnings (ratings, non-con warnings, etc.) If in doubt, if you wouldn't let your mother read it, then slap a warning on it.
Also, be sure you join the comm. Last time, we had some authors who forgot to join in and I couldn't give them posting access on their day to shine. Plus, you're going to miss all of my awesome posts, er, important info. :D
Copy and paste the answers below:
Author name (if different):
Email where we can reach you: (Comments will be screened)
Will you need a beta?